We design for manufacturing, new product introduction and full production as well as precision machining, metal joining, and complex electro-mechanical contract manufacturing services. Key market sectors served include semiconductor capital equipment and complex industrial.
Precision Machining Services:
· Complex electro-mechanical assembly & test (ISO 5 and ISO 6 clean rooms)
· Precision CNC 5-axis milling and turning
· High purity ceramic grinding, lapping, and lasing
· Advanced metal joining (CNC electron beam, and laser welding)
· Medium to large coordinate measuring capabilities
· Functional testing
· Automated chemical clean line
· Piece part and complex assembly with deep vertical integration
· Quality management systems with real-time shop floor process control that ensure quality compliance
· World-class engineering teams that help optimize product (i.e. DFx) and drive ongoing continuous improvement
· Localized supply chain teams that help drive cost optimization
Benefits: We provide a comprehensive benefits package, which includes coverage in health and welfare plans. You will be eligible to participate in their benefit plans medical, dental and vision, and life insurance. Medical, dental and vision insurance eligibility is the first day of the month following start date. You will accrue two weeks of vacation per year. All other benefits will be offered at their regular eligibility dates. You will also be eligible to participate in our 401(k) retirement program upon hire.
Incentive Bonus Program: You will be eligible to participate in a Quarterly Incentive Plan with a potential of up to 5% of your quarterly base pay. Bonuses are paid on a quarterly basis when performance goals and eligibility requirements are met.