Offering Engineered Solutions through Precision Machining, Engineering Design, and Customer Injection Molding.
- Our highly skilled and trained staff includes degreed engineers, veteran machinists, experienced inspectors, and helpful customer service personnel.
- Innovative thinking and our "Partner in Precision" approach to business means we treat your job as if it were our own, with careful attention to accuracy, budget and schedule.
- State-of-the-art, computer-controlled equipment gives you precise, cost-efficient production with consistent results you can depend on.
- Internal systems such as Parallel Processing and Quality Assurance as a priority give you fast turnaround times while ensuring high quality results.
- Our centralized location in South Kansas City means quick standard transit times to most areas in the US without the need for expensive expedited shipping.
Total customer satisfaction is our number one goal at Burger & Brown Engineering. By providing you with expertise, experience, and meticulous attention to detail, we seek to become your Partner in Precision.