Weekend Schedule: Fri, Sat, & Sun 6:00am - 6:00pm.
Work 36 hours, get paid 40 hours! $5,000 Retention Bonus!
Performs a variety of duties to set-up and adjust specialized tooling and equipment to ready Turret machines and processes for production or assembly. May assign personnel to various duties. May act as Lead in absence of Lead staff or Supervisors. Ability to work as a Team Lead. Experience Training a Team is preferred.
Major Job Functions – other duties may be assigned:
· Performs Set Up duties to ready Turret machines and processes for production.
· Installs, adjust, change and align tooling and equipment to ready operations for production.
· Works from schedules and instructions to analyze machine and or process problems and determine solutions.
· Facilitates engineering changes to products and processes using all means available as documented in the corporate quality program.
· Monitors processes and recommend improvements to increase productivity and assure quality.
· Assures that all materials are available at machines and work stations and of proper quality during all phases of production. This includes but is not limited to materials and packaging. Assures efficient production through all phases of their area of production.
· Executes the proper inspection methods to receive approval to start a job and make periodic quality checks of product to ensure quality standards are met.
· Assists operators with and train them in the proper techniques of product inspection.
· Assists in the maintenance of equipment and keep work areas clean and orderly.
· Instructs and assists operators or other workers in machine and or process setup and operation, quality standards, and process documentation.
· Reports and prevents equipment and process malfunctions, material discrepancies, documentation errors, and facilitate corrective/preventive actions whenever and wherever necessary.
· Works within their area to assure production flows in an efficient manner to include planning ahead to assure smooth transition to the next scheduled job for their area.
· Assures all paperwork and documentation is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
· May perform the duties of an Operator I or Operator II as required.
· May train new employees, provide work instruction and/or answer questions in absence of lead or supervisor.
Education/Experience: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Prior assembly or machine operator Set Up experience required, and/or successful performance as a Tenere Technical Apprentice. Must demonstrate proven ability to:
· Set Up all assigned Turret department machines and processes to company specifications
· Understand the assembly and machine operations process and the movement of completed components.
· Produce a high quality product according to required specifications on a consistent basis.
· Produce the required quantity of product according to required output specifications.
· Use computers as required.
· Use measuring tools as required.
· Read and understand Blueprints.
· Complete necessary paperwork accurately and timely.
· Operate all hand tools, machines and equipment successfully as required and with minimal supervision.
· Work as a productive team member who contributes to the organizations’ success
· Handle fast-paced work.
· Demonstrate the ability to take initiative to see tasks that are needed and complete them without being instructed to do so by supervisors or lead personnel.
· Demonstrate dependability with good attendance.