CNC Machinist / Programmer
Dymenso LLC has openings for CNC Machinists / Programmers to join the team. Dymenso engineers and manufactures high performance vacuum electronic devices for research, medical applications and industrial systems. We are seeking experienced CNC machinists and programmers for producing high precision one-off parts with the ability to manage a job from start to finish.
- Operate, program, and set up CNC 3- and 5- axis mill and lathe
- Program mill and lathe tool paths using CAM software
- Machine parts using detailed drawings and CAD models
- Design and manufacture of tooling and fixtures for use in manufacture of parts
- Communicate with engineers verbally and written
- Experience in the field of machining precise, complex, one-off components
- Experience using CNC machining equipment
- Understanding of machining theory, work practices and shop mathematics
- Perform machining of complex 2D and 3D geometry with precision tolerancing
- Experience using CAM systems to analyze components, set-ups, tooling and fixturing, as well as to produce efficient, accurate toolpaths for use on a variety of CNC machine tools.
- Ability to use CAD systems to manipulate electronic models of machined components and assemblies, as well as to model fixturing, tooling and machine tool components to aid in manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of the GD&T, with the ability to read and correctly decode blueprints, sketches, parts lists, layout and assembly drawings and operation, calibration and repair manuals.
- Knowledge of and ability to select, set-up and use appropriate hand, power, and specialized machine tools.
- Familiarity with SolidWorks
- Experience machining copper alloys and high strength stainless steels