ATCAM, LLC manufactures a wide range of new parts and components in a job shop environment using common manual and CNC machine shop equipment. Also provides part repair or replacement services as needed to support a wide variety of industrial equipment. This is a first shift position Monday through Friday 6am till 2:30pm with plenty of overtime opportunity. This position has the potential starting wage of up to $32/hour, 100% company paid health insurance (includes premiums & deductible), 100% company paid STD, LTD & AD&D, vacation plan, Simple IRA with company match and uniforms.
What You Get to Do
- Safety is the top priority. Is responsible for the safety of self and all others. Maintains a clean and organized environment.
- Is responsible for the safe proper use and care of shop tools and equipment including manual and CNC lathes, mills and other equipment.
- Operation of cutting equipment such as band saws, table saws, etc.
- Performs set-ups for all types of jobs. Responsible for the design and manufacturing of jigs or fixtures when required.
- Perform basic machining operations using grinders, drill presses, broaching, etc.
- Reads and interprets drawings and is able to use basic shop inspection tools and equipment to ensure parts meet defined tolerance and quality expectations.
- Performs routine basic maintenance on shop equipment as required.
- Ensures compliance with OSHA and other regulatory agency standards, as well as safety policies established by ATCAM, LLC.
- Operation of forklifts, basic rigging and use of overhead cranes as well as other typical shop material handling equipment.
WHAT WE VALUE
- Ability to safely operate a forklift
- Basic safe rigging techniques using straps, slings, and other related hardware
- Basic computer skills
- Good mechanical aptitude and basic blueprint reading
- Familiar with the use of typical machine shop equipment, tooling and techniques
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High degree of initiative and self-direction
- Must be able to work effectively both independently and with others in team situations
WHAT WE WANT FROM YOU
- Two-year technical degree, or equivalent experience
- Ability to program and operate CNC VTL equipment. Prefer G-code writing and a GibbsCAM background is a plus.
- A good working knowledge of machine shop methods and procedures.
- Basic knowledge of personal computers
- Must possess basic hand tool and measuring equipment per company listing
- Reliable, dependable and respectful. Be on time
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
ATCAM, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.