Mach Machine, Inc., located in Hudson, Massachusetts, is an award winning, fully integrated engineering and manufacturing company with full CNC machining capabilities. We pride ourselves in fast order fulfillment of precision made parts produced to the highest standards in the industry.
Seeking an experienced machinist for a full time permanent position.
The hours are 7:00am-3:30pm Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Machinist position
· Experienced in programming and set-ups on Vertical Milling and Turning centers
· Create Gcode from print and solid models (including 2, 3 and 4 axis programming)
· Effectively use various measurement tools for quality control; ie. calibers, gages
Qualifications of the Machinist:
· Minimum 5 years inspection experience in a fast paced technical industry
· Ability to communicate effectively in English
· Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
· Read and understand engineering drawings and technical procedures
· Previous experience working in an ISO certified company
· Ability to lift 40 pounds, bend, sit and stand when conducting daily job duties