Intercontinental Engineering – Manufacturing Corporation is a heavy machinery manufacturer looking for a CNC Machinist who likes to make chips fly and make positive progress during their shift. Intercon fabricates, machines, paints, and assembles products for the commercial marine, defense, and mining industries.
The ideal candidate will have experience operating large horizontal mills and figuring out their own setups when needed. They would also be familiar with a 3-point setup and setting up parts in a relaxed state. This is not fixture work.
Duties include but are not limited to
· Perform all machine operating duties
· Review drawings
· CNC Programing and editing
· Setup material and tooling
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment
Ideal candidates would have the following qualifications:
· Familiar with older Fanuc controls (18M) and new 30iB control
· Ability to read and understand drawings
· Ability to read ID/OD micrometers and calipers
· Understand fundamental of setting up work pieces
· Ability to work on your own and be self-motivated
· Paid time off
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Healthcare FSA spending or reimbursement accounts
· Supplemental insurance through Aflac
· 401K with employer contribution
This is a full-time position.
Starting Pay $25 - $35 per hour. Compensation will be based on qualifications.
Intercontinental Engineering – Manufacturing Corporation is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
ITAR Requirements: In order to comply with U.S. government regulations applicable to this position, all applicants must be either a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S.,as defined in 8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(20) or a "protected individual", as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Intercontinental Engineering – Manufacturing Corporation is a heavy machinery manufacturer located in Riverside, MO. Intercon fabricates, machines, paints, and assembles products for the commercial marine, defense, and mining industries.